There are many foods out there that promote healthier skin. Try these raw foods for their optimum benefit.
1) Kale & Spinach - helps keep skin firm because they contain phytonutrients that provide extra protection from sun damage. Try to get about 3 cups of spinach or kale or both in salad form every week.
2) Walnuts & Pistachios - they are both s rich source of Vit B and E that protect against cell damage. Vit E reduces premature aging of skin while Vit B1 aids circulation to give skin a healthy youthful glow. Eat them raw or toasted slightly.
3) Berries or Citrus - we all know about blueberries being a powerful anti oxidant while citrus fruits contain Vit C that helps boost soft supple skin. Have blueberries and other fresh fruits salad every day.
4) Apples - these fruits are also high in Vit C which aid in collagen production. The copper in Apples also aids in the production of melanin which works as s natural sun protector. Have an apple everyday either by itself or in salad or yoghurt.
5) Almond Milk - this nut milk is great for your skin. Apart from containing collagen producing copper, it also contains manganese which helps protect skin from UV damage. Use Almond Milk like your regular milk.