Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 ripe mango, also peeled and pitted
- Juice of 5 small kalamansi limes
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into rings
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander leaves
- A couple of grapes for colour and sweetness
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Cut the avocado and mango into small cubes. Pour lime juice over avocado cubes so as to ensure they don't turn black because of oxidation.
- Place them in the salad bowl.
- Next, add the onion rings, chopped coriander leaves and grapes.
- Drizzle honey (if using) over and toss everything.
- Enjoy a perfect summer fruit salad.