Who would have thought mashing boiled individual baby potatoes and then baking them with butter, condiments and cheese would give us a delicious potatoe side dish? That's what we are going to get from this quick recipe. unbelievably easy and unbelievably yummm....
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
10 baby red potatoes
2 tbsps olive oil
2 tbsps garlic granules
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
A handful of English Parsley chopped and extra for garnish at the end
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 mins.
2) Preheat the oven to 200 deg C. Grease a flat baking tray.
3) Melt the butter and then mix with the olive oil.
4) Drain the potatoes, pat dry with kitchen paper and place them on the baking tray. Slowly mash each of them flat.
5) Top each with the melted butter and olive oil mix. Season with salt & pepper. Bake for 20 mins.
6) In the meantime, mix the parmesan with the chopped parsley.
7) Remove the smashed potatoes and now top with this parmesan & parsley mix, garlic granules and drizzle some more butter olive oil mix.
8) Put back into the oven for another 10 mins to become all crispy and golden brown. Serve warm, garnished with extra parsley. Didn't I say EASY? :)
Hi guys! I have shared my dishes here for you to cook for your own family with love and most importantly with their long term good health in mind.