Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 3 medium potatoes scrubbed and cubed big
- EVOO - generous amount
- 8 small portobello mushrooms washed, kitchen paper dried and sliced
- 1 bulb garlic, skinned
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 225 deg C (yes its gonna be hot - be careful!)
- Place the cubed potatoes in a shallow baking tray and drizzle olive oil. Then add salt & pepper. Dig in and mix well. Bake for 20 mins.
- In the meantime, heat 2 tbsp EVOO and sauté the whole garlic cloves and sliced portobello mushrooms till caramelised and all the water has evaporated. Season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- After 20 mins, remove the baking tray from the oven. Pour the cooked Portebello mushrooms and garlic onto the roasted potatoes. Place it back in the oven for another 10 mins.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve warm with your favorite pasta dish.